I'll run your ass over, no problem. 

Friday, February 5, 2010

work and play



This weekend will be amazing. I promise two different updates about Friday night and Saturday night adventures. In the meantime, I've been digging through the bowels of the Universal Studios prop room for vases and glasses in shades of pastel pink and gold, mending  pieces of flying bookcases, and going to parties in the San Fernando Valley, Santa Clarita and Silver Lake. This week I am shooting in Studio City, which always inspires me to post more about places unique to the Valley. There's been too many things to mention, but I selected some of my favorite things in the last couple of weeks. Here's a very abbreviated run through. 

I love the Valley when it rains. We are supposed to get more rain this weekend, so I can't wait. The only downer is all the terrible drivers (myself included). 


Shortcut from Reseda Blvd. to Wilbur post brief rain shower. Coming back from set where I had some time to play with my make up. 

I got out of my car for a walk. Everything looks grey here after the rain.

This rainbow (as viewed from my backyard) looked like it ended in Panorama City or something. There's probably some crack at the end of that rainbow. 


One of many late nights in Hollywood. 


jordan & tim

nick & rachel

jesse & dylan

norcal & socal.


notes on the night. totally necessary trust me!

My favorite part of the night was going to Nick's new apartment and listening to his records while talking about our mutual love for Heath ceramics. Thanks for hosting us Nick, and I'm sorry for making a tobacco mess on your brand new table.

A+


A good night ending in too little sleep and a lot of work the next day. I need some rest, but I'd rather blog instead. And make fake bulletin board signs for the film I'm currently working on. Check this out. 

I guess my degree in philosophy has paid off, at least fictionally. Clever, right?

Anyway, I can't wait to share this upcoming weekend's adventures! Until next time,

Claudia


 

No comments:

Post a Comment